SUN-1500L: function, process and operation:
A U-type spiral transporter is used to feed raw materials to the shattering device.
Bones, clamshell, durian and other hard organic components can directly be shattered by a highly efficient shattering system. A pre-treatment or sorting of the hard organic wastes is not required. During shattering, addition of water or moisture is also not required for shattering the organic wastes into the slurry.
This system transports the slurry to the decomposing system.
The slurry is transported to the decomposing system. Composting-free microbiological decomposing enzymes and reactive additives are added to shorten the processing time. In addition, the wastes are heated to 100˚C to assure complete sterilization of organic material. These steps are achieved faster while transforming the organic waste to organic fertilizer.
Heat is rapidly and stably transferred by a circulatory airtight heating system fueled by kerosene. This system has numerous advantages such as power saving, short temperature gaps, faster heating, sustained oil life, no secondary pollution, and complies with environmental standards.
After the decomposing process, the water produced by the household wastes is compressed using an exhausting system. This processed water complies with environmental standards and can be further processed into clean or even drinkable water.
Application of the product (organic fertilizer)
- Specific characteristics：The product can be used as both soil conditioner and organic fertilizer.
- Environmentally safe fertilizer：The product is safe for land applications and protects national and social interests.
- Functions：The product will increase crop production and nutrient composition of root, stem, leaves, flower and fruits.
- Suitable crops：The product can be used for all agronomic, horticultural and turf crops.
- Suitable soils：The product can be used for all kinds of soils, particularly for the acidic and leached soils.